Remember
 
+
 
+
 Do You Know the Most Important and Timely Stock Plays During the Trading Week? View Our Power Rankings.
 
anonusers Placed a 'Buy' Sentiment on YRCW16 hours ago
anonusers Placed a 'Buy' Sentiment on TLND1 day ago
anonusers Placed a 'Buy' Sentiment on AMRN6 days ago
coversinplay Followed high-beta-volatile-stocksMore than a week ago
coversinplay Followed current-movers-declinersMore than a week ago
coversinplay Followed buy-to-sell-today-positiveMore than a week ago
russurban Placed a 'Buy' Sentiment on VXRTMore than a week ago
russurban Followed jennsellsMore than a week ago
russurban Followed SONMMore than a week ago
 
Most Discussed Stocks through Posts and Reactions on SpeculatingStocks  UNVC  •  VXRT  •  OSTK  •  NFLX  •  BB  •  TWTR  •  CGC  •  ARCI  •  LULU  •  SNAP  Reserve Investor Relations Services for OTC Stocks at goalx.org
     
 

June 29, 2004

SpeculatingStocks.com Stock Pick: Vision Real Estate Management and Development, Inc. (VRMD)

Stock Price: $0.019


Vision Real Estate Management & Development, Inc. is actively engaged in pursuing the acquisition of MEM Financial Solutions, Inc. and OM Companies, which combined have over $52 million in revenue and net assets that total $10 million.

We released VRMD as a stock pick at $0.027 on May 26th before their shareholder meeting. Since the meeting VRMD has decreased their authorized shares to 150 million. The CEO has stated that this will be a sufficient amount of shares to acquire MEM and OM.

The company just announced selling 90% of its three real estate and trucking subsidiaries for $8 million. Shareholders on record as of August 15, 2004 will receive two shares of the combined real estate companies and 3 shares of DJ Transport as compensation for the other 10%.

VRMD now has a book value of over $0.07 making it extremely undervalued at current levels. VRMD is completing its final steps before the acquisition of MEM Financial Solutions, Inc. The CEO has said to expect “a vast array of changes, including a name change, symbol change and a change in the management structure of our company.”

 
     
Untitled Document